Sign In with GitHub
Follow this guide to sign in users with GitHub.
Create GitHub Account
- Create a new GitHub account if you don't have one already.
Create GitHub OAuth App
- Create a new OAuth application (direct link) by:
- Click on your profile photo in the top right.
- Click on Settings.
- In the left menu, click Developer settings at the bottom.
- Click on Oauth Apps in the left menu.
- Click on New OAuth App button in the top right.
GitHub OAuth App Information
- Fill in Application Name.
- Fill in Homepage URL.
- Fill in Authorization callback URL with your OAuth Callback URL from Nhost.
- Click Generate a new client secret to generate an OAuth client secret.
- Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret from GitHub to your Nhost OAuth settings for GitHub. Make sure the OAuth provider is enabled in Nhost.
- Click the checkbox “I have pasted the redirect URI into GitHub”.
- Click Confirm settings.
Sign In Users