Sign In with LinkedIn
Follow this guide to sign in users with LinkedIn.
Create LinkedIn Account
- Create a LinkedIn account if you don't have one already.
Create a LinkedIn OAuth App
- Go to the LinkedIn Developer Dashboard.
- Click on Create App in the top right.
- Fill in App Name, LinkedIn Page and App Logo.
- Click “I have read and agree to these terms”.
- Click Create app in the bottom right.
LinkedIn OAuth App Information
- Click on Auth in the top menu.
- Click on the pen icon under OAuth 2.0 settings and right next to Authorized redirect URLs for your app.
- Click Add redirect URL.
- Copy and paste the OAuth Callback URL from Nhost.
- Click Update.
- Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret from LinkedIn to your Nhost OAuth settings for LinkedIn.
- Click the checkbox “I have pasted the redirect URI into LinkedIn”.
- Click Confirm settings.
Enable Auth for your LinkedIn OAuth App
- Click on Products in the top menu.
- Click Select on the Sign In with LinkedIn.
- Check the checkbox I have read and agree to these terms.
- Click Add product.
Sign In Users