Follow this guide to sign in users with Spotify.
Create Spotify Account
- Create a new Spotify account if you don't have one already.
Create Spotify App
- Go to the Spotify Developer Dashboard.
- Click on CREATE AN APP.
- Fill in an App name and App description.
- Check the box to agree Spotify's Developer Terms of Service and Branding Guidelines.
Configure OAuth Callback URL
- Click EDIT SETTINGS.
- A modal appears.
- Fill in Redirect URIs with your OAuth Callback URL from Nhost.
- Click ADD to add the OAuth callback URL.
- Click SAVE.
- Click SHOW CLIENT SECRET in the Spotify App Dashboard.
- Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret from Spotify to your Nhost OAuth settings for Spotify.
- Click the checkbox “I have pasted the redirect URI into Spotify”.
- Click Confirm settings.
Sign In Users