Create Twitch Account
- Create a new Twitch account if you don’t have one already.
Create Twitch App
- Sign in to the Twitch Developer Console.
- Click on Register Your Application.
- Fill in a Twitch application name.
- Copy and paste the callback URL from your Nhost OAuth settings for Twitch to the input field under OAuth Redirect URLs and click Add to the right of the input field.
- Select an application Category. E.g. Application Integration.
- Click Create.
Get Twitch Appplication Client ID and Client Secret
- Click on Manage on your newly created Twitch application.
- Copy the Client ID and paste it into your Nhost OAuth settings for Twitch.
- Click on New Secret to generate a new client secret.
- Copy the Client Secret and paste it into your Nhost OAuth settings for Twitch.
Sign In Users