Follow this guide to sign in users with Discord.
Create Discord Account
- Create a new Discord account if you don't have one already.
Create Discord App
- Sign in to the Discord Developer Portal.
- Click on New Application in the top right corner.
- Fill in the name of your Discord Application and click Create.
- Click on OAuth2 settings in the left menu.
- Copy the Client ID and paste it into your Nhost OAuth settings for Discord.
- Click on Reset Secret.
- Click Yes, do it to generate a new secret.
- Copy the Client Secret and paste it into your Nhost OAuth settings for Discord.
- Click on Add Redirect.
- Copy and paste the callback URL from your Nhost OAuth settings for Discord to the input field in the Discord Developer portal.
- Click Save Changes to save the added callback URL.
Sign In Users